POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A new view from Gancaloon's harbour : Re: A new view from Gancaloon's harbour Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new view from Gancaloon's harbour
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Feb 2013 03:20:54
Message: <512b1ee6$1@news.povray.org>
On 25-2-2013 5:34, nemesis wrote:

> hey, that sea demands a bit more ripples :)

Oh dear! Was I expecting that ?  ;-)

Waves are not really the problem, when time comes to implement them, but
what I find difficult is the way they will behave on the coastline
(except for a foam line like in the Terra project of Jaime) and when
coming into the estuary, how they will be damped. This is truly beyond
my capacities at present...

I am concentrating on the town (and its population if time permits). The
rest of the world is there to give an idea of what it will/ should look
like.

But you are right. Sooner or later I shall have to confront this problem.

Thomas