POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A new view from Gancaloon's harbour : A new view from Gancaloon's harbour Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  A new view from Gancaloon's harbour
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Feb 2013 07:23:16
Message: <51236eb4@news.povray.org>
Been some time since my last image from Gancaloon. Steady changes and
steady progress since then. Main development being the replacement of
the city blocks by 'real' geometry. Progress still under way and only as
first version without doors and windows. Potentially however, I have now
the possibility to make any street scene I want, wherever in the city.
Further, I make extensively use of Edouard Poor's proximity pattern
macro which is the one I prefer at this moment. Sam Benge's comes as
close second ;-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gancaloon_river harbour3_05.jpg' (284 KB)

Preview of image 'gancaloon_river harbour3_05.jpg'
gancaloon_river harbour3_05.jpg