POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Odd lack of sense of humor : Re: Odd lack of sense of humor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Odd lack of sense of humor
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Feb 2013 10:58:22
Message: <5120fe1e$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/02/2013 1:24 PM, nemesis wrote:

> it's clearly humor to me, which is all about exaggeration:

I got the exaggeration, bit.

> while you may
> complete any game in very smalltimes when you know all its ins and outs after
> playing it a zillion times, he's using a speedrun to criticize today's cinematic
> experiences where at least half of the game is watching some keyset events.

Well since I don't play games that went over my head.
I thought it meant that in "days of yore" games were either easier, or
less immersive and today's games are better (value) as they take longer.
Or
just being absurd by rephrasing the sense. (I like that kind of joke.)

--
Regards
     Stephen