POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Supercalorific : Re: Supercalorific Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supercalorific
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 8 Feb 2013 21:56:53
Message: <5115baf5$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:35:07 +0000, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Yeah, you can pay for a personal trainer. No idea what that costs, but I
> am kind of tempted...

If you do, that's great (I did that for a while, and where I live it
wasn't too expensive), but remember one important thing:  They are
actually subject matter experts, and while SMEs do make mistakes from
time to time, don't assume that because your brain tells you that what
they're saying is something it thinks is impossible that your brain is
telling you the truth. ;)

IOW, pay attention to the trainer, and don't disregard what they tell you
because you've always assumed "that's impossible".

Jim