POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Supercalorific : Re: Supercalorific Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supercalorific
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 5 Feb 2013 15:09:49
Message: <5111670d@news.povray.org>
On 05/02/2013 04:09 PM, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> Rule #1 - Never say anything that isn't true, but.. never actually say
> what **IS** true either.

Ah yes, the lies without lying. Gotta love that!

Although I have to say, the beauty products with the string of
sciency-sounding "technology" names are the ones that really annoy me.
You can take a block of lard and call it "Novo(tm) triglyceride
formulation with sodium ion technology(r)", but that doesn't make it
actually /do/ anything different to what a normal block of lard does...