POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Supercalorific : Re: Supercalorific Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supercalorific
From: scott
Date: 5 Feb 2013 12:11:42
Message: <51113d4e$1@news.povray.org>
> Yes, nobody in the world ever built muscles without being a full-time
> bodybuilder. m-/
>
> (I have a former boss who was a distance runner - he had something like
> 5% body fat, ran marathons, but it wasn't his full time job.)

I have a crazy guy who sits next to me in our office (so again training
is not his full time job). He's going to run the London marathon this
year, but for him that is just a warm up for the iron man triathlon he's
doing later in the year. In case you don't know (I didn't until I looked
it up) it's 2.4 miles swimming, 112 miles cycling and then a full
marathon running. That probably will burn a few days worth of calories :-)