POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : overnight rendering impossible : Re: overnight rendering impossible Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: overnight rendering impossible
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Jan 2013 02:02:23
Message: <51022dff@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:00:05 -0500, Francois Labreque wrote:

> Apart from a bathtub filled with water, there aren't many places a cat
> can't go if there's a comfy place to sit...

Heh, that makes me laugh.  "Big" cats are happy to go for a swim, and
I've had domesticated cats that were perfectly fine getting into a full
bathtub.  Even had one who would sit under a running faucet on his own
(surprised my father one day by jumping into the bathtub while he was
filling it to bathe).

Jim