POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Withdrawal from the Internet : Re: Withdrawal from the Internet Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:12:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Withdrawal from the Internet
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 23 Jan 2013 15:50:45
Message: <51004d25$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Am 23.01.2013 18:41, schrieb MichaelJF:
in
> Indeed, and especially the city of Cologne.

Mostly, but not entirely - the right-wing populist self-declared "civil

But, you're right, in Cologne, there is no blaring mouthpiece of the
Right like with Springer's "Welt" in Berlin or Burda's "Focus" in
Munich, not to mention what it means to grow up in such conservative
backwaters like Lower Bavaria or the Hessian highlands... and, luckily,
we still have no real right-wing TV or radio stations in our country! If
there is such thing like a redneck culture here, our rednecks are much
less bold than the US ones, as almost every election shows...

See you on my screen!

Yadgar