POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Withdrawal from the Internet : Re: Withdrawal from the Internet Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Withdrawal from the Internet
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 23 Jan 2013 15:20:51
Message: <51004623@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Am 23.01.2013 18:14, schrieb clipka:

> Germany is a comparatively sane place, as far as that goes.

countless picturesque but badly researched reports from Afghanistan, but
I never watched them, although a friend constantly noticed me about
them... I more relied on center-to-left newspapers and magazines), which
was our Cold War equivalent to Glenn Beck, are long gone, and hardly
anybody misses him or his show - except for the right-wing kooks on all
those "pro-western", "libertarian", "counter-jihad", "neocon" and
"theocon" blogs, while also crowd the German web since years...

See you in my screen!

Yadgar

Now playing: Mayan Skies (The Stranglers)