POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Go Niners : Re: Go Niners Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Go Niners
From: James Holsenback
Date: 17 Jan 2013 09:34:04
Message: <50f80bdc$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/17/2013 02:52 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 16-1-2013 19:12, James Holsenback wrote:
>> LOL ... OK so it took me /more/ than one try to get it right
>
> Subtly better indeed.
>
> Thomas

I had more than several versions between my last two posts here ...
mainly I was trying to get rid of anomalies with the lettering (eg: flat
parts and points on some of the curves) I'm still learning blender. You
/would/ think that more subdivision would help but didn't. The curve
control point handle type appeared to be the culprit :-)