POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hello, my name is... : Re: Hello, my name is... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello, my name is...
From: Tim Cook
Date: 4 Jan 2013 17:37:14
Message: <50e7599a@news.povray.org>
And here is the current state, after quite a bit of effort; there were
issues with loading the obj exported from PoseRay into NifSkope, so I
had to import/export using 3DSmax, and from there into NifSkope and
Skyrim.  Figured out how to uvunwrap with 3ds, so I can texture it, so I
went back to adding needed detail to the mesh/correcting some flaws.

Ended up cutting a lot of corners and didn't add all the detail, but
it's a big step forward, especially considering this is the first
significant mesh project I've ever done.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2012-11-25 montoya rapier.png' (120 KB)

Preview of image '2012-11-25 montoya rapier.png'
2012-11-25 montoya rapier.png