POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How is this even possible? : Re: How is this even possible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How is this even possible?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Dec 2012 12:51:54
Message: <50db393a@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:47:26 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> Barnum: Roll up! Roll up! Only a quarter to see the Egress.
> O'Reilly: I’ll have two.

:)

> I have seen a clip of him. Seriously, “care in the community”, with an
> ego.

Yeah, that probably sums him up well.  Never liked him, though I remember
seeing him on a "pulp news show" called Inside Edition.  It /is/ fun to
watch him and Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert get into it - they play off
each other to an extent (Stephen calls him "Papa Bear", since Stephen's
character on The Colbert Report is a caricature of the conservative
mindset based on O'Reilly).

Jim