POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How is this even possible? : Re: How is this even possible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How is this even possible?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Dec 2012 00:23:08
Message: <50c9663c$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:43:41 -0500, Kenneth wrote:

>> > Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>> Heh, I've thought so for years.  Are you familiar with Randy Cassingham
>> and "This is TRUE"?  He regularly does essays/stories on zero tolerance
>> gone awry, and combines a good bit of humour in tacking the subject.
>>

> Nope, but I'll take a look. We *need* some humor in the US these days!

I've been a paid subscriber for years after a friend gifted a
subscription to me.  There's a free edition as well.

One of the best things about it is the "honorary unsubscribe" - stories
about people who have generally made a very significant impact that
everyone mostly forgot about or never knew about.

Jim