POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reflections on employment : Re: Reflections on employment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflections on employment
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 5 Dec 2012 16:25:53
Message: <50bfbbe1$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/12/2012 02:46 PM, Warp wrote:
> I have had the great fortune of never having to work with someone who
> isn't a competent programmer.

I've only met people who are very bad with computers. When I went to
university, I seemed to know more than most of the lectures I was paying
to teach me, which is always a little bit worrying.

Bafflingly, all the people in my class appeared to hate computers, which
begs the question "why the hell are you here??"

This job is my first experience of working with people who have a clue.
And even they think I'm a bit strange for having all this CS knowledge...