POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reflections on employment : Re: Reflections on employment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflections on employment
From: Warp
Date: 3 Dec 2012 09:46:49
Message: <50bcbb59@news.povray.org>
> It's also conspicuous that, unlike any of the people we interviewed,
> you're currently employed. :-P

I have had the great fortune of never having to work with someone who
isn't a competent programmer. My first job was at the university, in the
deparment of computer science, so you might imagine the competence of
the average programmer working there. (In my current job I basically work
alone on the code. We have another developer but he develops unrelated
projects. Nevertheless, he's quite competent himself too.)

--
                                                          - Warp