POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Scientific illiteracy in boards of education : Re: Scientific illiteracy in boards of education Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scientific illiteracy in boards of education
From: Stephen
Date: 2 Dec 2012 03:35:16
Message: <50bb12c4$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/12/2012 4:45 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I thought once upon a time the only way you could vote was to have
> submitted something?

That was the IRTC's rules. Anyone who has registered can rate the
entries and vote for the next topic.
It is beginning to be a too exclusive club and we are just voting for
each others entries. Besides needing more people to submit images more
impartial judges would be a good thing too.

--
Regards
     Stephen