POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Scientific illiteracy in boards of education : Re: Scientific illiteracy in boards of education Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scientific illiteracy in boards of education
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Nov 2012 14:27:58
Message: <50b908be$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/11/2012 10:31 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>> >Quite right too..
>> >
>> >BTW who won?
> I guess that's a matter of perspective.;)

Yes, as Zhou Enlai said when asked about the French revolution.
"It is too soon to say."

>> >No, but old age can.:-)
> I guess that's all relative.  I'm 42 this year.:)

No! You are 21. Again. :-)

>> >I am a bit camera shy.
> So am I, I prefer being behind the camera.

So did I until I found that I preferred to be behind the Renderer. :-)

>> >Sorry, I don't get that.:-(
> Regex parsing.  I'm changing your statement from:
>
> "Only if you don't have a good accountant."

> "Only if you don't have an accountant."
>
> :)

True, but good accountants can keep you out of jail, too.#

So! This conversation gave me an idea for this TC-RTC. Which can be
found and voted on at http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/ if you are a member.

>> >If you want to get a dig in, call him Rupert.;-)
> Ooooh, I'll have to remember that.;)

Or "A" Rupert ;-)

--
Regards