POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Sultana (and her garden): wip 1 : Re: The Sultana (and her garden): wip 2 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Sultana (and her garden): wip 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Nov 2012 03:51:45
Message: <50b5d0a1$1@news.povray.org>
On 27-11-2012 19:27, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Yummy...  is it me, or does she show some cross-eye ?
> Her right eye seems to look on her left, while her left eye seems to
> look straight ahead.

This is a puzzle. *All* figures coming with *Poser 8* show this after
passing through Poseray. It is not noticeable in Poser itself, neither
in Poseray's Preview, but during the export to POV-Ray something happens.

> Personal note, for safety: do not journey to the Sultana, life is in danger.

What do you know! After giving two (2!) sons to the Sultan, she is
entitled to some authority ;-)

Thomas