POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hello, my name is... : Re: Hello, my name is... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello, my name is...
From: Tim Cook
Date: 27 Nov 2012 11:25:31
Message: <50b4e97b$1@news.povray.org>
On 2012-11-27 02:07, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Looking good indeed. Also a bit of worn/used look would do. After all,
> Skyrim does not seem to be a quiet place ;-)

There's a thought...maybe for the next generation of the game.  It has
blood decals now to put on weapons as a result of combat, why not 'dent'
normal maps and such to go from a pristine weapon from the forge to a
banged-up weapon that has seen much combat (rather than only being one
or the other)?

Hmm.  Think one or another space game I read about does that now with
the ships.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com