POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Sultana (and her garden): wip 1 : The Sultana (and her garden): wip 1 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  The Sultana (and her garden): wip 1
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Nov 2012 08:06:06
Message: <50b0c63e@news.povray.org>
At the TC-RTC Challenge /Garden/ I uploaded a view of the private garden
of the Sultana, in the imperial city of Neoilion.

http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/imagenewdisplay/stills/418/The_Secret_Garden.html

We had not yet had the honour to be presented to her imperial majesty,
but recently we were summoned from Gancaloon to make her portrait.

This is a first one. Unfortunately, the Sultana was not yet really
satisfied with our work and commanded us to make some necessary
corrections. She found herself too /earthy/, following the exact
phrasing of her imperial majesty.

We shall now work on this task.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message