POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hello, my name is... : Re: Hello, my name is... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello, my name is...
From: Tim Cook
Date: 23 Nov 2012 14:57:54
Message: <50afd542$1@news.povray.org>
On 2012-11-23 13:17, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> Wasn't it Rugen who had the six fingers?  Or is this sword "for" the man on the
> pointy end?

Yes, Rugen had the six fingers, and he originally commissioned the sword
from Domingo Montoya.  Rugen refused to pay Domingo what it was worth,
Domingo took issue with that and bequeathed the sword to Inigo, Rugen
killed him and scarred Inigo, Inigo began his life-long quest.

So the answer to both your questions ends up being 'yes'.  :)

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com