POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hello, my name is... : Re: Hello, my name is... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello, my name is...
From: Tim Cook
Date: 23 Nov 2012 11:25:26
Message: <50afa376$1@news.povray.org>

Converted from this mod:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17228

> Not seen any fire swamps in Skyrim yet, although Bethesda did put some ROUSs in
> Fallout:NV...

Skeevers should be a little larger than they are, though they're already
somewhat unusually-sized.

> I'd agree with Thomas' point, but apart from that, coming along nicely :)

Yeah I need to extend the blade downwards, among everything else to-do.
  Not sure whether to actually-model the detail or do it with textures.

The real challenge comes when I finish the mesh and want to turn it into
a mod for Skyrim...

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com