POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Canister of Elbow Macaroni : Canister of Elbow Macaroni Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Canister of Elbow Macaroni
From: James Holsenback
Date: 21 Nov 2012 13:56:55
Message: <50ad23f7@news.povray.org>
Here's the 1st test render, everything is fairly mono-chrome for now.
Lot's more noodles to come ... only 250 here. I have a kitchen HDR and I
think I can get this one to look like it's on the counter.I'm also
considering sslt for the noodles, however I'm worried about the render
time. If I texture one noodle and call it a bunch of times, it shouldn't
be too bad ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (490 KB)