POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fruits bowl : Re: Fruits bowl Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:11:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fruits bowl
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 21 Nov 2012 09:22:18
Message: <50ace39a$1@news.povray.org>
Le 21/11/2012 10:32, Jaime Vives Piqueres a écrit :

>> http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/real.htm
>
>   Thanks: I didn't remember that one. Now, if I could get a mesh with
> the same shape for the simulation... :)

Notice: you have the function(s) using (u,v), it is just up to you to
write a small code in C or whatever to explore the uv surface (two
nested for() ), and get for each value a point (x,y,z)
Then connect them in a mesh (in whatever format you need)

In fact, the small C code could as well output your mesh.