POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fruits bowl : Fruits bowl Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Fruits bowl
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 20 Nov 2012 07:07:16
Message: <50ab7274@news.povray.org>
Hi:

   Here is a more serious scene done with the Bullet Physics Playground,
to test "real world" usage.

   Some of the fruits (pear, banana) and the cloth come from the
3Drender.com "Lighting Challenge" scene by Dan Wade. The rest was my own
models, and a fruit bowl I modelled with Wings3D.

   The cloth and the bowl where made static on the simulation, while the
fruits arranged over it are dynamic, so they fall to fill the bowl
(actually I put a lot more than needed, to have some of them lying
around on the cloth).

   I attached two screenshots from the playground, one at step 0, and the
other at mid way to the final one (I stopped it when all the "excess"
fruits did fall over the cloth borders, at step 394).

   Regards,

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fruits-bowl-07.jpg' (280 KB) Download 'fruits-bowl-4-00000.jpeg.jpg' (64 KB) Download 'fruits-bowl-4-00155.jpeg.jpg' (60 KB)

Preview of image 'fruits-bowl-07.jpg'
fruits-bowl-07.jpg

Preview of image 'fruits-bowl-4-00000.jpeg.jpg'
fruits-bowl-4-00000.jpeg.jpg

Preview of image 'fruits-bowl-4-00155.jpeg.jpg'
fruits-bowl-4-00155.jpeg.jpg