POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gibberish : Re: Gibberish Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gibberish
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Nov 2012 16:50:54
Message: <509ecc3e$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/17/technology/choreographing-the-dance-of-traffic-lights.html

>> Balderdash and piffle!
>> Can't possibly be so as he who knows everything says it isn't. ;-)
>>

> Oddly enough, it appears that Springfield, Missouri, started modernizing
> their traffic control at about the same time:
> http://www.springfieldmo.gov/traffic/tmc.html

Nah! I've seen the movie and Homer stopped at traffic lights in it. ;-)

http://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/transport/documents/Milton_Keynes_LTP3_Main_Report_Final_Draft_V10_JTH.pdf

> ;)

Well at last they are doing something to protect their concrete cows. :-)

--
Regards
     Stephen