POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One Small Problem... (169kbbu) : Re: One Small Problem... (169kbbu) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One Small Problem... (169kbbu)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Nov 2012 03:59:05
Message: <5094cec9@news.povray.org>
On 3-11-2012 6:03, clipka wrote:
> Am 03.11.2012 04:26, schrieb John VanSickle:
>> I'm scheming a scene which is going to have a bunch of computers at
>> desks, and here's the keyboard.
>
> Looks good; but shouldn't "F13" to "F15" be "Print Screen/SysReq",
> "Scroll Lock" and "Pause/Break"?
>
> The right "Shift" key text also doesn't seem properly left-aligned.
>
> Aside from that the labeling looks remarkably faithful.
>
> (What about the Windows keys? And the LEDs?)

Looking good indeed.

This seems to me an /older/ (?) type keyboard. Maybe 10 years ago? My
own looks quite different in places: four keys left of the space bar,
and three right; and the section above the arrows group is much
different. But that is not of importance I guess. The contrast with the
background is however. And I am missing a bit of texturing.

Thomas