POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : One Small Problem... (169kbbu) : One Small Problem... (169kbbu) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  One Small Problem... (169kbbu)
From: John VanSickle
Date: 2 Nov 2012 23:26:48
Message: <50948ef8@news.povray.org>
I'm scheming a scene which is going to have a bunch of computers at
desks, and here's the keyboard.

The chief problem with this model is that it contains 2152 scene-level
objects.  There are ways to lower this, but that'll take some work.

(It won't animate, either, but I'm not planning an shots where that will
be an issue.)

(And I'm sure some of you would prefer a different color.)

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: