POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disney has bought Lucasfilms : Re: Disney has bought Lucasfilms Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Disney has bought Lucasfilms
From: Warp
Date: 2 Nov 2012 07:26:30
Message: <5093ade5@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] kosherhotmailcom> wrote:
> Will Disney rape our childhoods?

Just because Disney owns Lucasfilms doesn't means that Lucasfilms (or
George Lucas himself) ceases to exist and is removed from the
decision-making and creation process. I bet not much will change.

In fact, I'd say it would be *better* if Lucas were removed from
the production of the movie. He has clearly lost the ball, so any
subsequent movie might *improve* if it were made by someone else.

--
                                                          - Warp