POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface bricks : Re: Isosurface bricks Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface bricks
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 30 Oct 2012 05:02:36
Message: <508f97ac$1@news.povray.org>
Le 30/10/2012 09:00, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
>>> (unless you are a Netherlander, in which case you might have
>>> a white package and a red package to pick from in order to make some
>>> motifs).
>
> Fwiw, sometimes a large variation is intentional. My own house has such
> a large variation (not as shown here though) and it has a different
> visual impact compared to other houses in the neighbourhood.

Right. When intentional. But the OP seems just to have used random...
and it was unlikely (so much as too push me into the disbelieve valley),
at least with such dispersion without a bit of control.

And Fwiw, I bet you have been contaminated by the Dutch (no offence
intended). Of course, your own house is an architect's house, so it
cannot be as the other houses! ( ;-) )