POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First WIP with roman glasses : Re: First WIP with roman glasses Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First WIP with roman glasses
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Oct 2012 16:52:55
Message: <508eeca7@news.povray.org>
On 29/10/2012 7:30 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>>> Thanks for your answer, but I'm only a statistician. What does DOF mean? I think
>>> it is not "degrees of freedom".
>>>

>> I guess depth of field.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> May be,
> but I most liked to have a comment to my picture.
> Best regards,
> Michael

Okay, I like the modelling very much. Although I would say that it is in

It looks repro, more 16th Cent. to my eyes. It is far too perfect and
the handle looks wrong too fluted.
But I like it and would like to see more WIPs.
What is the max_trace_level and how long did it take to render?

--
Regards
     Stephen