POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yes-library: Spiral worm : Re: Yes-library: Spiral worm Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:48:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes-library: Spiral worm
From: yesbird
Date: 9 Mar 2023 05:17:11
Message: <508e6dc8-c033-eed4-127f-5121472901f3@gmail.com>
On 09/03/2023 11:26, Kenneth wrote:
> They are fascinating shapes and colors. Thanks for posting the code. I am
> looking forward to going through it, to learn some new things.

Thank you, Kenneth, I'm not sure, that you will find something new,
having your POV experience :). Code is raw and needs some refactoring,
please ask me questions, if you have them.

But if you like worms, you may also look at this demo, I'm planing to
combine them:
https://github.com/syanenko/pov-utils/blob/main/c4d/cinema2pov/data/helix_demo.pov
--
YB