POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon ship restoration project - wip 1 : Re: Gancaloon ship restoration project - wip 1 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon ship restoration project - wip 1
From: andrel
Date: 28 Oct 2012 06:26:02
Message: <508D083A.9010600@gmail.com>
FWIW For one side project I work together with the game development
group at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. We have students
of the game development course in the Anatomy/Embryology department of
our hospital that make 3D models of the various organ systems during
embryological development. That cooperation works very well.
Perhaps you also have a game development course in the CS department of
a university nearby. Some of these guys (or girls?) would love making
such 3D models as an intern.

--
Women are the canaries of science. When they are underrepresented
it is a strong indication that non-scientific factors play a role