POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVAGRA - Buy Now! No povscription needed! : Re: POVAGRA - Buy Now! No povscription needed! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVAGRA - Buy Now! No povscription needed!
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 25 Oct 2012 03:46:44
Message: <5088ee64$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/10/12 09:14, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Has this medication been approved by the POV-Ray Team?

   Yes, in fact it's manufactured by their pharmaceutical branch
(POVFIZER PHARM), and originally sold on the "POV-Team Pharmacy".

> [to self: probably not; a povscription would be mandatory...]

   Trough official means, yes, you will need a povscription. But this a
Spam-advertised offering to illegally buy original capsules through an
unscrupulous third party (that's me: just send 250 POV units and I will
send you 2 pots, plus a pack of graph paper and a measuring tape keyring).

--
Jaime