POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next chapter : Re: The next chapter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next chapter
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 24 Oct 2012 00:01:44
Message: <50876828$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:16:28 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 23/10/2012 10:03 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:38:14 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> Go south young man, go south.
>>
>> I went to school in Florida, doesn't get much farther south than that.
>> ;)
>>

> No it doesn't and I found that the parking spots there were large enough
> for me to park in. I hired a Lincoln town car and drove to Key West, a
> drive I will always remember especially the bridges between the Keys.

That is a nice area.  I taught some classes in Tampa/St. Pete and had a
towncar as well - and people there parked close enough that I had trouble
getting into 'the boat'.

But SUVs and that sort of thing aren't as popular in Florida.  Retirees
generally don't have a use for it, and college students generally can't
afford it. ;)

Jim