POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next chapter : Re: The next chapter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next chapter
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Oct 2012 20:22:08
Message: <508491b0@news.povray.org>
On 10/21/2012 1:14, Warp wrote:
> of weirdo when he wanted to go to the grocery store by foot.

I've done that. The problem is not so much the walking as the fact that
you're lugging groceries back. Buy a gallon of milk, and you won't be
lifting your elbow above your shoulder for several days.

> I have heard rumors that there are neighborhoods in the US where there
> are no sidewalks at all, only streets.

Well, yes. Things like Beverly Hills, perhaps. Neighborhoods composed
entirely of houses that have an acre of land around them and the houses cost
ten million dollars and up.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "They're the 1-800-#-GORILA of the telecom business."