POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next chapter : Re: The next chapter Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next chapter
From: Warp
Date: 21 Oct 2012 05:22:46
Message: <5083bee5@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> In Hobbs, I wanted to go from a local Walmart to a Radioshack which are
> next door to each other (200 meters). I had to drive as they were fenced

> the trouble.

I have heard that there are many shops there where the parking space in
front of them is actually owned by the shops, and it's forbidden to have
your car parked in front of a shop while you are visiting a different one.
If you want to go to one shop and then to another, you have to actually
move your car, even if it's just by one parking space (to get to the
other shop's parking space.)

(Again, a "or that's what I heard anyway" disclaimer.)

--
                                                          - Warp