POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recording the image of an Xbox 360 : Re: Recording the image of an Xbox 360 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recording the image of an Xbox 360
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2012 13:50:40
Message: <5082e470@news.povray.org>
On 10/6/2012 14:23, Warp wrote:
> Nothing in my current PC can *read* any of that.

I wanted to do this to record a sample of my own game I'd written, but
nobody wants to sell you an HDMI recorder for less than thousands of
dollars. I suspect it's more a licensing thing than a technology thing,
because obviously you can get an entire camera that will record HDMI as long
as it's off the lens.

That said, there are a lot of videos on youtube demonstrating glitches and
such that were obviously recorded with a camera pointing at a screen.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "They're the 1-800-#-GORILA of the telecom business."