POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chains physics : Re: Chains physics Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chains physics
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 15 Oct 2012 13:36:09
Message: <507c4989@news.povray.org>
On 15/10/12 18:43, HenryW wrote:
> I want to start playing around with Koppi's bullet physics
> playground. Anyone have tips on getting it working on OS X?

   I don't recommend it, as you can reach insane levels of fun, and mean
REALLY insane.

   Anyhow, if you want to try it, you may need to put some hard work to
get it compiled. The author has not wrote anything into the wiki howto,
but seems he plans to... the problems is that he is unreachable until
mid-december. I really don't know for sure, but I think all the
libraries used in the project must be available for OS X, and gcc too,
so it should be relatively easy if you already have experience compiling
from sources on OS X.

   In any case, if you manage to compile it, then contact me for the
fixes I did to the current code on github, else you will not be able to
do much with it.

  Regards,

--
Jaime