POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Make Money with POV-Ray (literally). : Re: Make Money with POV-Ray (literally). Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Make Money with POV-Ray (literally).
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Oct 2012 04:02:12
Message: <50728884$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/10/12 09:19, B. Gimeno wrote:
> Just missing the coins of two colors.

   Yes, I purposely omitted it... I'm way too lazy. But it would not be
difficult, given the way the coins are done: I just have to create two
concentric heightfields for each coin side, instead of just one.

> Paper money of five hundred should be more difficult to generate,
> due the absence of a model.

   I my self never seen one... :( ...but there are plenty of pictures on
the web, I'm sure. The problem is that I'm still far away from starting
with soft-body physics.

> Good picture, I hope someday you have time to explain this technique
> in your site.

   Thanks... You mean the physics part, or just the coin modeling/texturing?

--
Jaime