POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Recording the image of an Xbox 360 : Recording the image of an Xbox 360 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Recording the image of an Xbox 360
From: Warp
Date: 6 Oct 2012 08:28:37
Message: <507023f5@news.povray.org>
I have a PC, and I have an Xbox 360, but I have no technical means (AFAIK)
to record the image that the latter produces in any way so that I can get
it into the former. (It would be fantastic if I could, because it would
allow me to eg. demonstrate glitches or tricks in games, do some kind of
let's play videos, etc.)

I was wondering what could possibly be the cheapest way I could achieve
this. What would be the minimum amount of hardware purchases that I would
need. Any ideas?

--
                                                          - Warp