POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Move with the times : Re: Move with the times Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Move with the times
From: Warp
Date: 3 Oct 2012 17:06:50
Message: <506ca8e9@news.povray.org>
> Who said iPhone? I just said I don't see the point of having "full HD"
> on an utterly tiny screen...

You seem to be the kind of person who criticizes web browsing with a
cellphone because of the ridiculously low resolution, and when they make
one with a really huge resolution you criticize it for being useless.

I wonder if you understand that the clarity of eg. text is significantly
better with a high resolution screen than a low-resolution one, and that
it significantly improves eg. web browsing.

--
                                                          - Warp