POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 3) : Re: Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 3): Randomness problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 3): Randomness problem
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Oct 2012 10:29:22
Message: <506c4bc2@news.povray.org>
On 3-10-2012 16:03, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 03/10/2012 13:10, Thomas de Groot a écrit :
>> No, there is no water behind the observer; there is the extension of the
>> city walls, so the observer /is/ sitting down in this version ;-)
>
> Hey, you choose what I can see on the picture, but you have no power
> over what I imagine out of it!
> At least, not until the thought-police come into action and break my
> door and all the windows in the assault.

LOL! You remind me of that story about Asimov (iirc) who attended a
lecture about his own work, where the speaker explained all the
different things that could be deduced from the work. Afterwards, Asimov
told the speaker that he had never intended all those things. At which
the speaker said: "What do you know? you are only the author."

> P.S. : now if you can justify a mirror in the scene, I might be stuck!

I shall, to your own disgrace ;-)

Thomas