POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 3) : Re: Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 3) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Oct 2012 03:13:35
Message: <5069429f$1@news.povray.org>
On 30-9-2012 20:49, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
>    And less patches too... after all, there is a lot of people walking on
> it everyday, isn't?

Absolutely. It was not yet implemented here because I have some problems
to get the patchiness right as I want it, but it should be there next
time, with thanks to Kirk Andrews who wrote the code in the first place.

>    Indeed... keep us updated, Thomas!

I will. Once started, each scene gets a momentum of its own and I need
to take advantage of it before it begins to slow down.

> P.S.: Ah... now I understand the pose of the first figure. :)

<grin> Interesting isn't? how the perception of an attitude can change
meaning by addition or deletion of extra elements. At first the figure
looked to be pondering something, now he is talking to somebody else,
while his body language has not changed.

Thomas