POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Death of google? (Reorient) : Re: Death of google? (Reorient) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Death of google? (Reorient)
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 29 Sep 2012 14:52:04
Message: <50674354$1@news.povray.org>
If you want to search for a specific word, try putting it in quotes.

Also, sorry for that personal email.  I still haven't gotten used to the
fact that Thunderbird has put a "reply" button where "followup" used to
be.  Argh!

I've now just removed the button entirely for newsgroups, so hopefully
that won't happen again.  To its credit, Thunderbird did make removing
the button really easy to do.