POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mystery white-pixel artifacts : Mystery white-pixel artifacts Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Mystery white-pixel artifacts
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 29 Sep 2012 06:18:30
Message: <5066caf6@news.povray.org>
Hi All:

   Has anyone suffered these kind of artifacts before? ...it happened to
me just for third time with the RC6, but I can't isolate it. All that I
know is that always/only happens on long nightly renders using both
focal blur and Radiosity_OutdoorHQ, and that you can't get it the same
twice (see both pencils images, rendered one just after the another).
Oh, and it seems to have something to do with reflections (at least I
can't get it reproduced with the same scenes if I take out the reflection).

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'coins-02.jpg' (180 KB) Download 'pens-physics-08.jpg' (220 KB) Download 'pens-physics-08-2.jpg' (218 KB)

Preview of image 'coins-02.jpg'
coins-02.jpg

Preview of image 'pens-physics-08.jpg'
pens-physics-08.jpg

Preview of image 'pens-physics-08-2.jpg'
pens-physics-08-2.jpg