POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Objective listening : Re: Objective listening Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Objective listening
From: andrel
Date: 26 Sep 2012 16:31:52
Message: <5063663C.5090109@gmail.com>
On 26-9-2012 1:53, Warp wrote:
> andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>>>
>>> Why not?
>>>
>> because she started too late taking singing lessons and was too busy
>> with her career to spend enough time on it.
>
> Madonna made her first hit songs in the early 80's. Autotune was first
> released in 1997. I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about.

About her singing skills, without AutoTune. Like a virgin was a catchy
tune and for the time an eye catching video, but I was not impressed by
her vocal skills, to put it mildly.

--
Women are the canaries of science. When they are underrepresented
it is a strong indication that non-scientific factors play a role