POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ghosts in the library : Re: Ghosts in the library Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:07:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghosts in the library
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 23 Sep 2012 12:09:17
Message: <505f342d$1@news.povray.org>
sebastienbancquart wrote:

> I just finished an 1 minute animation on the theme "ghosts in the library".

very nice ... could be quite scary with the right sound & music ;)

> The result is far from perfect, and I intend to rework it in a few time.

there is strange raster artefact on the image at the wall (~ 0:36)
when the distance changes. In the beginning camera moves through the
wing? Also, camera could follow a spline and have some bobbing and
random offset as of a person walking.