POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : US $1 : Re: US $1 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: US $1
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 23 Sep 2012 04:31:24
Message: <505ec8dc$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/09/12 22:20, Samuel Benge wrote:
> And it's... even more Bullet physics fun :)

   Yeah... this seems like a bulletphysics.org forum these days! :)

> The results aren't perfect, as I'm limited by the quality of the
> initial scans, and by the conversion program's 512x512 .bmp output.
> But they aren't too bad, and I may end up generating maps for the
> lesser denominations as well.

   The home-made scan process seems to have worked decently, and the
texturing it's awesome, like if they were coined just a few seconds ago.

   BTW, I tried to do a very similar scene, but I can't get cylinders to
work on Koppi's playground...

--
Jaime