POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limbo : Re: Limbo Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limbo
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 22 Sep 2012 05:51:20
Message: <505d8a18$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/09/2012 02:25 AM, waggy wrote:
> It is entirely possible you are a "supertaster".

I once thought that. (Especially after hearing "John Lee Supertaster" by
They Might Be Giants.) And then my dad pointed out that if I /was/ a
supertaster, I couldn't possibly eat raw table sugar or drink neat
vinegar - both things which I do from time to time.

> What do you think of coffee?

That it tastes diabolically awful?

> P.S. I'm entirely with you on not accepting (unless or until your survival
> requires it) the false dichotomy of choosing between living in a place that
> sucks or working at a place that sucks.

Indeed.